Sunday, February 12, 2012

Books + "Rose and the"?

Does anyone remember the books that had children that looked like Cabbage Patch kids but weren't? I remember one that was called "Rose and the cookie contest" or something like that. I was wondering if anyone knew what they were called?

Books + "Rose and the"?
This sounds so familiar but it's infuriating that I can't dig up any information on it! Do you have any more details you can add? Are you absolutely positive the title began with "Rose"? When did the book come out (approximately) and was this American, British, etc.?



ETA: Sorry, I've searched again with your additional details and am still turning up nothing. I guess I was thinking of something along the lines of the Care Bears, Shirt Tales, or the Get-Along Gang from the early 80s rather than later. I hope you find it!


No comments:

Post a Comment