Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Virgin Rose Special Effects hair dye.?

I have beatiful thick medium dark brown hair, when washed, it feels like silk. I purchased some Special Effects Virgin Rose hair dye. My mom swears it's going to ruin my hair, hers is ruined because she over dyes it. Is just once or twice going to ruin my hair?



If you want a reference picture, [IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h...

Virgin Rose Special Effects hair dye.?
As long as you don't bleach it and you just wanna use it as a tint rather than having super pink/purple hair than it's not gonna ruin it. I know that Manic Panic hair colour is conditioner based but I'm not sure about Special Effects.
Reply:you have probably dyed... or not dyed your hair by now but it wont ruin your hair. my mom said the same thing, but i bleached my hair and now have limelight and virgin rose streaks in my hair. Report It


No comments:

Post a Comment